Ticket #5435 (closed Bug: fixed)
[[IE]] we can't start Numbered/Bulleted list in Tables by Clicking on Insert/Remove Numbers/Bullets Icon
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0.2|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo,joek|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample.
- Insert a Table with some no of rows and Columns
- Go in to one of Table Cell and Click on Insert/Remove Numbers or Bullets Icon
Nothing happens,even when we type the text in the Table Cell it just shows as a Normal Text but not as Numbered/Bulleted list item
A new Numbered/Bulleted list should start depending up on the Insert/Remove Numbers/Bullets Icon that you click on.
I have tested against IE 6,7 & 8
This is a regression issue.
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.0.2
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4
- Keywords Review? added
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed