Missing accessibility attributes in the editing area DOM
|Reported by:||Senthil||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||Oracle Confirmed Review+||Cc:||Senthil, Pranav|
Once the editor is displayed, editor area's iframe is not having the Title attribute and inside the iframe, <html> element doesn't have the lang attribute.
Change History (6)
Changed 7 years ago by Senthil
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Summary changed from Accessibility issue in CKEditor's editor area to Missing accessibility attributes in the editing area DOM
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.