Bad handling of textareas
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:|
Tested with IE8 and the demo.
- Open the demo and clear the content, insert a form and a textarea in it.
- Click twice on the textarea to edit the content.
- Write some content and press ENTER.
- At this point, another textarea is created and focused.
- Click on the textarea twice again. there are 3 types of this bug:
- Put the caret at the end of the textarea's content and press ENTER. A new paragraph is created below.
- Put the caret at the start of the text and press ENTER. the first character is being removed and a new paragraph is created above.
- Put the caret somewhere else inside the textarea's text and press ENTER. the text after the caret is being moved to another textarea created below.
Change History (5)
Changed 7 years ago by Christoffer
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.