Ticket #5536 (closed Bug: fixed)
Problems with pasting (executing insertHtml) and formatted text
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
Note that this bug occurs when pasting any content, this is not an issue that exists only when pasting special character.
Updated description below:
When inserting content with insertHtml() inside of formatted text, editor breaks formatting and inserts content without formatting. Confirmed in FF 3.5. Works fine in IE8 and Safari 4.
Steps to reproduce
- open _samples/api.html example
- start with
<p> <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Sample ^text</span></p>
- clear the textarea below CKEditor and type there "foo"
- press "Insert HTML"
<p> <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Sample </span>foo<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">text</span></p>
This can be reproduced in many different ways in CKEditor, everywhere where insertHtml() is used.
Targetting to 3.3 as it might be a bit irritating.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner garry.yao deleted
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik