Creating Email links generates "Object doesn't support this property or method" Script Error
|Reported by:||jonese||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Tested in Demo, and nightly build as of June 11 5:42 EST.
Use the attached text file as testing html. This problem seems to be related to something in that html.
Browser: IE7 as of June 11th fully patched only extras are Google Toolbar OS: Windows XP Pro fully patches as of June 11th
- Using attached file paste into fckEditor using source view
- Switch to WYSIWYG view
- Find any text. i scroll down to the 2nd table and highlight the Contact "Cathy Santiago".
- Click on the Link icon (the globe with the chain)
- Select "Email" from link type drop down
- Type in any email address. i used test@…
- Click on the OK button.
At this point i get the error message mentioned in the short summary. i'd attached a screen shot of the message and the full screen of what things look like in my browser. The FCKeditor seen there is the nightly build downloaded today June 11th around 5pm EST.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Confirmed IE7 added; link email ie7 removed
- Version changed from FCKeditor 2.4.2 to SVN