Flash with Alignment is not shown properly in Editor body
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||brooks|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type some text and insert flash with right alignment.
- See that flash is inserted in the body of the editor and is shown as aligned to right.
- Type some more text and Click on Remove Editor button to save the page.
- See that Flash is shown with proper Alignment on Page View.
- Click on Create Editor button to open the page and see the Alignment of Flash in the boy of the Editor.
Flash will be shown on the right hand side of Editor since it's Alignment was set to Right
Flash is shown with out any Alignment and it is shown in the middle of the text when i check the Flash Alignment in Flash Properties it is showing Alignment correctly as Right
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by brooks
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to brooks
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by brooks
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Review- added; review+ removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened