Maximize does not work properly in the Office 2003 and V2 skins
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.0.1|
|Keywords:||Confirmed HasPatch Review+||Cc:||comp615@…|
Steps to reproduce
- Go to the skins demo or the skins sample page.
- Click on the Maximize button on the editors with the Office 2003 and V2 skins.
Notice that there is a space at the bottom and you can see other editor's toolbar buttons.
Tested with IE 8 and FF 3.6.3.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from UI : Skins to UI : Toolbar
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 6 years ago by comp615
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.