Ticket #5580 (closed Bug: fixed)
Maximize does not work properly in the Office 2003 and V2 skins
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.0.1|
|Keywords:||Confirmed HasPatch Review+||Cc:||comp615@…|
Steps to reproduce
- Go to the skins demo or the skins sample page.
- Click on the Maximize button on the editors with the Office 2003 and V2 skins.
Notice that there is a space at the bottom and you can see other editor's toolbar buttons.
Tested with IE 8 and FF 3.6.3.
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Component changed from UI : Skins to UI : Toolbar
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.