[Firefox] StylesCombo problem block-level element selection
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||3.2.1|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Open any of the sample page and load the editor with the following content and selection;
<ol> <li>^item1<br /></li> </ol>
- Click the 'li' item on elementsPath bar to select the list item.
- Click to open 'Styles Combo'.
- Actual Result 1: All style options is available on panel list;
- Actual Result 2: Float panel will not close when putting cursor back into editor document.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.