Apply two styles problematic
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.2.1|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Firefox Review+||Cc:|
- Open the 'replacebyclass' sample page and make the following selection:
<p> [This is ]some...
- Apply 'Bold' style on the selected content;
- Make the new selection as following and apply 'Italic' Style:
<p> <strong>This [is ]</strong> some...
- Actual Result: The italic style has expanded onto the previous word.
- Expected Result: Only the selected content receive the new style.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.