CKeditor 3.2.1 : font type is lost after repeated font type selections.
|Reported by:||amedina5511||Owned by:|
I tested this in CKeditor 3.2.1 and found this issue in both FF and IE.
-select a line in the CKeditor
- make the font very large (20 or so). This will help you see the problem easier.
- select "Comic Sans" font type
- select "Trebuchet MS on the same text selected previously.
- select "Trebuchet MS" again on the same text selected previously. The font should either stay unchanged or should be "Comic Sans". However, the font is never changed to "Comic Sans".
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by alfonsoml
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by amedina5511
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.