Pasting in an RTL page causes the editor to scroll erratically
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
Though reproducible in all browsers, the bug is most noticable in IE.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a sample page in RTL mode.
- Paste some content inside the editor.
Notice that the scrollbar behaves erratically. As long as you paste more data or faster, longer the time the scrollbar appears.
This bug does not occur in 3.2.1.
Change History (7)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed