Ticket #5684 (closed Bug: fixed)
|Reported by:||simshaun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.2.1|
When using the forcePasteAsPlainText option, the cursor disappears after pasting into the editor.
- Copy the text from the textarea.
- Click the WYSIWYG content area.
- Ctrl+V. Notice your cursor disappears!
The bug occurs in FireFox 3.6.3 and 3.6 (probably earlier versions as well). It works fine in Chrome 4.1, Win Safari 4, and IE7.
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5
- Status changed from review to review_failed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4.3 to CKEditor 3.5.1
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed