|Reported by:||simshaun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.2.1|
When using the forcePasteAsPlainText option, the cursor disappears after pasting into the editor.
- Copy the text from the textarea.
- Click the WYSIWYG content area.
- Ctrl+V. Notice your cursor disappears!
The bug occurs in FireFox 3.6.3 and 3.6 (probably earlier versions as well). It works fine in Chrome 4.1, Win Safari 4, and IE7.
Change History (15)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4.3 to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from review to review_failed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed