Ticket #5715 (closed Bug: fixed)
Cell color picker dialog returns focus to document
|Reported by:||tobiasz.cudnik||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.1|
Cell color picker dialog returns focus to document.
- Use content with some table, eg:
<table> <tbody> <tr> <td> TD</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Open cell properties dialog (context menu -> Cell -> Cell properties).
- Open background/border color picker.
- Close second dialog (color picker).
- Hit TAB.
- Focus is gained by main document and tabbed are page elements.
- Focus goes back to Cell properties dialog.
I'm setting milestone to 3.3 as this may be related to #4649.
- Keywords Confirmed Review- added; Review? removed
- Version set to 3.1
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
- Owner changed from brooks to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Keywords Confirmed removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.