Safari: SCAYT + offline causes floatpanel and dialog issues
|Reported by:||tobiasz.cudnik||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:||3.3.1|
Description (last modified by fredck)
SCAYT + offline causes floatpanel and dialog issues.
- Go offline (or steal SCAYT hostname in OS's hosts file).
- Use multi-instance example (eg Skins) from local machine.
- Don't disable SCAYT.
- Start opening floatpanels (may be only color ones) in various instances.
- Try to open dialogs in same way.
- Some of floatpanels don't appear at all.
- Dialogs almost always appears with big delay.
- Everything functions same as when SCAYT host/webservice works.
I think this is very important thing to consider when we decide to ship CKEditor with SCAYT enabled by default. Editor installations shouldn't be affected by (possible) SCAYT downtimes. Other browsers may also be affected.
Change History (16)
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Spell Checker
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Confirmed added; Safari removed
Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Review+ removed
- Owner alfonsoml deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new