[IE] Unwanted scroll on first mouse right-click
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
All IE versions
- Open our online demo page;
- Scroll down the document to bottom without puting focus into the editing document;
- Mouse right-click (contextmenu) at the last paragraph;
- Actual Result: The document is scrolling to top and the context menu is opened at the new position.
- Expected Result: Context menu opens at the clicked location with no document scrolling occurs.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords IE added; Confirmed IE? removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4 to CKEditor 3.5
Changed 6 years ago by Saare
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.