"Insert row after" removes/moves the ids of the elements from the clicked row.
|Reported by:||florinc||Owned by:||mani|
Description (last modified by fredck)
When I use in a table the "Insert row after" command the ids of the elements from the clicked row are messed up in two ways:
- The ids from table cells or the clicked table row are moved in the new row.
- The ids of other elements (I used <input type="text") are removed.
How to reproduce (This is reproduced in FF 3.6.3 and IE 8):
- Insert this html in ckeditor:
<table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width: 200px;"> <tbody> <tr id="r1"> <td id="c1"> <input type="text" id="i1"/></td> <td id="c2"> <input type="text" id="i2"/></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Click the only row and insert row after.
- Check the source to see that the ids were removed or moved.
Change History (8)
Changed 7 years ago by mani
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.