Inserting link using Browser creates incorrect links
|Reported by:||fringley||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
Using version 3.3.1 (but has been a problem since at least 3.1)
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up the insert link to have a custom server browser
- Click insert link
- Choose a link from the browser (the link should include the URL protocol).
- Click OK - link should appear in the editor as you would expect
- Insert a line and repeat steps 2-4. This time the second link has the protocol part of the URL duplicated.
See the screen shot on the forums for an idea of what this looks like.
I have ensured that the url I am returning from my custom browser is exactly the same each time (i.e. it is not that which is at fault).
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Workbooks Dev
- Cc cksource@… added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Confirmed added; Pending removed
- Version set to 3.1
Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by alfonsoml
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Status changed from confirmed to review