SCAYT plugin removes selection in table
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||damo, satya, SpellChecker.net|
- Open the Ajax sample and click on the Create Editor button.
- Click the Table button to insert a table.
- Type a word in one of the cells and double click in the word to select it.
- In Firefox observe 'Transferring data from svc.spellchecker.net' in the status bar. In IE observe after a few seconds 'Done' appears in the status bar. The selection is removed when the spell check has completed.
Change History (8)
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by SpellChecker.net
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) - OLD to 3.4.1 (SVN - trunk)
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.