Ticket #5946 (closed Bug: wontfix)
[FF] Cut commad removing paragraph id attribute.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||IBM Firefox CantFix||Cc:||damo satya|
- Copy the following HTML into an editor instance in source mode.
- Disable source mode.
- Select 'P2', start at the beginning of 'P2' and end the selection just before the text 'P3' in the next paragraph.
- Press Ctrl + X to Cut the text.
- Click the Source button to go to source mode.
Observe that the P3 paragraph is missing the id attribute: <p id="1">
- Summary changed from Cut commd removing paragraph id attribute. to [FF] Cut commd removing paragraph id attribute.
- Summary changed from [FF] Cut commd removing paragraph id attribute. to [FF] Cut commad removing paragraph id attribute.
- Keywords CantFix added
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) to 3.0
- Milestone CKEditor 3.4 deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.