Ticket #6034 (closed Bug: fixed)
Horizontal Alignment applied to Table cell is not updated correctly in the Toolbar
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample and insert a Table and enter text in all the cells
- Go in to a Table cell, open Cell Properties dialog and change Horizontal Alignment of the text to right and click OK.
- Now look at the text in the Table for which we have changed Horizontal Alignment.
Text in Table cell is moved to right and Align Right icon in the Tool bar is selected.
Text in Table cell is moved to right, but Align Right icon in the Tool bar is not selected, and the Text is still shown as Left Aligned.
when you Navigate to a different cell or come out of the Table and go back to the Cell again it will show you Correct Alignment(Align Right icon is selected in the Tool bar)
Same behavior happens for all Horizontal Alignment
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik