BIDI: when we apply RTL direction to a pasted Table, Borders are missing on one side.
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.4 Beta|
To reproduce the Defect:
- Open Ajax Sample
- Copy and Paste a Table from Word in to the Editor.
- Go to Table Properties and Change the Table direction to Right to Left(RTL).
Table language direction is changed to right,Table cells & content in Table cells should be shown as mirror image of Table in previous step 2.
Table language direction is changed to right,Table cells & content in Table cells should be shown as mirror image of Table in previous step 2 but Borders for the Table is missing on the left side.
we are using the following config options.
Paste from Word configuration
config.pasteFromWordRemoveFontStyles = false;
config.pasteFromWordRemoveStyles = false;
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Cc changed from damo,joek to damo, joek
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:3 Changed 4 months ago by Tade0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed