Ticket #6127 (review_failed Bug)
IE Cursor not going to next line when we press enter & we have set forceEntermode=br as config option
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
Description (last modified by wwalc) (diff)
To reproduce the defect:
- set enterMode = CKEDITOR.ENTER_BR in the config option.
- Open Ajax sample. Type some text.
- Press Enter at the end of the line.
New line is created and cursor is shown in the new line.
New line is created but Cursor is shown in the same line from where we have pressed Enter.
Cursor will move to Correct line only when user starts typing the text.
Tested in IE 6&7
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik