IE Selected format fails to reflect in entered texts correctly
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||IBM IE VendorFix||Cc:||damo, joek, jamcunni@…|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any sample except Ajax.
- with out keeping the cursor in editor body try to select a Font(ex:Georgia).
see that font is selected and shown in Font Name drop down list.
Font selection goes back to empty by itself
- select the font type again. (I am able to select the font this time).
- Change font size to 22.
- Click on Bold button & notice that the button doesn't has any effect.
- Click on Underline button & notice that the button doesn't has any effect.
- Start typing some text.
see that text has font Georgia and Size 22 ad should be Bold and Underlined.
See that Types text has only Underline applied and no Font Name, Font Size or Bold formatting applied.
Tested against IE 6 ,7 & 8.
To reproduce this defect in Ajax sample, type some text,Remove the Editor,Click on Create Editor again & follow steps 1 to 7 and you will see the same behavior.