IE: Floating panels offset when editor is within a container that has defined width
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||3.0|
See attached screenshot for example.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open sample provided with ticket in IE7.
- Ensure that the window size of the browser is small enough to cause a horizontal scrollbar to appear in the window
- Open a panel.
Result: the floating panels render off-screen. This is a major globalization problem.
Sample to test with:
Change History (17)
Changed 6 years ago by Saare
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.1
- Status changed from assigned to review
- Version set to 3.0
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Owner changed from Saare to fredck
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
Changed 6 years ago by fredck
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.