Safari : Cell Properties option is disabled in Pasted Table Cells when we invoke context menu by keeping cursor inside text
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Keywords:||IBM Safari||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect:
- In Safari Open Ajax sample.
- Copy a Table with content from MS Word and paste it in to editor.
- Keep the cursor inside text in Table Cells, Activate context menu and go to Cell sub menu.
Cell Properties option is disabled. but when we keep cursor out side the text or in an Empty cell & Activate Context menu Cell properties option is enabled.
Cell Properties option should be enabled all the time irrespective of the cursor position inside Table Cell.
Change History (15)
Changed 6 years ago by krst
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 6 years ago by krst
- Keywords Safari added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.4.1 (SVN - trunk)
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Cc changed from damo,joek to damo, joek
- Status changed from assigned to pending
Changed 5 years ago by satya
Changed 5 years ago by Saare
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from mani to Saare
- Status changed from confirmed to review