"vertical" resize_dir still sets width CSS
|Reported by:||LloydSkoyd||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.4|
Description (last modified by krst)
When resize_dir is configured to be "vertical", only vertical size changes should be allowed. However, after some vertical resizing, a width CSS style (in px) is set on the editor span. For example:
This is a problem if the editor is supposed to be 100% wide. The editor is now stuck at being the same width, even when the window/container resizes.
The same issue probably applies to "horizontal" resize_dir, but with a height CSS style.
Both issues can be fixed by changing the editor resize function call in resize/plugin.js line43 to:
editor.resize( resizeHorizontal ? width : null, resizeVertical ? height : null );
This will cause the width/height to only be changed when necessary.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by krst
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords HasPatch added; resize removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Toolbar
- Keywords HasPatch removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed