Error occurring when trying to insert a table over a highlighted list
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Create a numbered/bulleted list containing 5 items.
- Press CTRL + A to highlight all of the text. (note: if using FF highlight the text using the mouse)
- Click on the Insert Table icon in the toolbar.
- Press OK in the Table Properties dialog.
Expected: The table dialog should close and a table should appear in the editor.
Actual: The table dialog does not close and the text in the list disappears leaving 2 empty bullets/numbers. Also, an error occurs. (details of the error are in the screenshot)
Change History (31)
Changed 6 years ago by james c
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by krst
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
Changed 6 years ago by mani
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 10 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review to review_failed
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner changed from mani to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
Changed 5 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:21 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review