BIDI: Pressing decrease indent in an RTL bulleted list causes incorrect behaviour
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||paho|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Click on the RTL icon.
- Create a bulleted list containing 3 items.
- Select the second list item & click on the increase indent icon.
- Select the third list item & click on the increase indent icon twice.
- See you have a bulleted list 3 layers deep.
- Select the first list item & click decrease indent.
Expected: The first list item becomes a RTL paragraph. Also, the second & third list items remain as an RTL list.
Actual: The first list item becomes a RTL paragraph BUT the second & third list items become a LTR list.
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by paho
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by paho
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed