BIDI: Language direction is not being preserved when pressing Enter after a paragraph format has been applied.
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||paho|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||3.4|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Type a line of text in the editor.
- Apply Heading 1 paragraph format to the text.
- Click the RTL icon.
- Position the cursor at the end of the text & press Enter.
Expected: The cursor preserves the RTL language direction and appears on the right side of the editor.
Actual: The cursor now has LTR language direction and appears on the left side of the editor.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 3.4
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by paho
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed