Ticket #6566 (closed Bug: fixed)
Impossible to get out of blockquote on enterMode = BR
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by Saare) (diff)
- Set enterMode = BR and open a sample.
- Type 3 rows.
- Apply blockquote.
Note that *everything* is inside the blockquote. You can not get out of it.
IMHO, it should act like that:
- If the selection is not collapsed, only transform the selected rows into blockquote.
- If the selection is collapsed, the row in which the caret is placed should be the blockquote.
- Exiting the blockquote could be done when clicking the blockquote button again.
Also, what do you think of having a possibility to exit a blockquote with double-Enter, just like exiting a list item?
- Keywords Discussion added
- Type changed from Bug to New Feature
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Discussion removed
- Type changed from New Feature to Bug
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to review_failed