[Opera] Close inline style fails
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||Opera IBM||Cc:||satya, damo, tmonahan, jamescun|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
- Start typing a few words within an empty page;
- Click to open 'Bold' style, continue to type some words;
- Click again on 'Bold' to close the style;
- Actual Result: Selection is still inside the strong element.
Doesn't seems to be a regression.
To summarize, this TC is applicable for format buttons as well as inline styles from "Styles Dropdown", font names and font sizes - All inline styles.
Checkout comment 20 for more details
Change History (24)
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Cc satya damo tmonahan jamescun added; satya_minnekanti@… removed
- Keywords IBM added
comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 3.0