Ticket #6585 (closed Bug: fixed)
[Opera] Close inline style fails
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||Opera IBM||Cc:||satya, damo, tmonahan, jamescun|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
- Start typing a few words within an empty page;
- Click to open 'Bold' style, continue to type some words;
- Click again on 'Bold' to close the style;
- Actual Result: Selection is still inside the strong element.
Doesn't seems to be a regression.
To summarize, this TC is applicable for format buttons as well as inline styles from "Styles Dropdown", font names and font sizes - All inline styles.
Checkout comment 20 for more details
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Priority changed from High to Normal
comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Keywords IBM added
- Cc satya, damo, tmonahan, jamescun added; satya_minnekanti@… removed
comment:15 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
comment:18 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 3.0