Ticket #6612 (closed Bug: invalid)
Table right alignment floated
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
The 'align' attribute used on table element actually makes the table right floated.
- Load the following content:
<p> text line before table. </p> <table> <tr> <td>cell</td> <td>cell</td> </tr> <tr> <td>cell</td> <td>cell</td> </tr> </table> <p dir="rtl"> text line after table. </p>
- Make selection in table, open properties dialog and select right alignment;
- Actual Result: table is floated at the right side (overlap the layout box of last line);
- Expected Result: table occupied line height in layout flow.
- Keywords IE removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from [IE] Table right alignment floated to Table right alignment floated
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.