BIDI:[FF] when we apply explicit language direction to Numbered/Bulleted List the corresponding BIDI Tool bar icon is not highlighted in the Toolbar
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||Firefox IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample in Firefox.
- Type few lines of text & press CTRL + A to select all the lines.
- click on Numbered/Bulleted list icon.
- See that a Numbered/Bulleted list appers with the selected lines of text.
- Now press CTRL + A to select the Numbered/Bulleted list & Click on RTL icon in the Tool bar.
Numbered/Bulleted list is moved to right and it appears as a mirror image of the list in previous step and RTL & Align Right icons are selected in the Tool bar.
Numbered/Bulleted list is moved to right and it appears as a mirror image of the list in previous step but RTL & Align Right icons are NOT selected in the Tool bar. (You must click into the content area before they become selected)
same behavior happens when we apply LTR direction to Numbered/Bulleted list.
This is very similar to #6099 but you must press CTRL + A to select the text in order to reproduce the defect
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned