List items do not become paragraphs when lists are removed in a table
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Create a table.
- Click into one of the table cells & create a numbered list containing 2 or more items.
- Select the list & click on the numbered list icon to remove the list.
Actual Result: The list items become text separate by <br> tags.
Expected Result: The list items should become paragraphs. (The same behaviour is expected when removing a list both inside & outside a table)
Change History (7)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Discussion HasPatch added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed