IE7: List becomes distorted when Increase Indent is pressed
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||IBM IE7||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE7.
- Paste the following code into the editor:
<ol> <li> line 1</li> <li> </li> <li> line 3</li> </ol>
- Select line 3 & click on Increase Indent in the toolbar.
Expected: A list 2 layers deep should display properly in the editor & you should be able to access all 3 lines in the list.
Actual: The list becomes obscured & there is no way to access the second numbered list item. (see attachment)
Change History (7)
Changed 5 years ago by james c
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by james c
- Summary changed from IE7: List becomes distorted Increase Indent is pressed to IE7: List becomes distorted when Increase Indent is pressed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review