Ticket #6812 (closed Bug: fixed)
Menu button disabled after opening dialog
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||JoeK, Satya, jamcunni@…|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
When a menu button is used to open a dialog, the menu button becomes disabled when the dialog shows. After closing the dialog the button remains disabled.
- Open nightly sample
- Use SCAYT menu button to enable SCAYT
- Use SCAYT menu button to show the "About SCAYT" dialog
- Close the dialog
Result: the SCAYT menu button is disabled. This affects all menu buttons, not just SCAYT.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.3
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Description modified (diff)