Ticket #6828 (confirmed Bug)
[IE] Block selection breaks enterBr
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Selection||Version:||3.0|
- Load the editor with the following content with enterBr:
<div> line1<br /> line2<br /> line3</div>
- Fully select first two lines by mouse;
- Click on "Indent" button;
- Actual Result: All three lines are indented.
- Expected Result: New block (div) created for the first two lines which get indented.
Same problem applies to other block commands like alignment.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.