Table Dialog error when clicking OK button if multiple table cells are selected
|Reported by:||bshiver||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by fredck)
It is possible to get a "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'appendChild' of undefined" [Chrome] error ("k.$ is undefined" in Firefox) when clicking the OK button in the table dialog if the user selected multiple table cells before launching the table dialog. This bug affects all major browsers.
- Click the table dialog toolbar button and press the "Ok" button to insert a new table.
- Select multiple cells in the new table by either clicking and dragging or Ctrl-clicking multiple cells.
- Press the table dialog toolbar button again.
- Press the "Ok" button in the table dialog.
If you check the console you will see the described error, and the Table Dialog will stay in open.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Table Dialog removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5 to 3.2.2
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened