Ticket #6883 (confirmed Bug)
Table Dialog error when clicking OK button if multiple table cells are selected
|Reported by:||bshiver||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
It is possible to get a "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'appendChild' of undefined" [Chrome] error ("k.$ is undefined" in Firefox) when clicking the OK button in the table dialog if the user selected multiple table cells before launching the table dialog. This bug affects all major browsers.
- Click the table dialog toolbar button and press the "Ok" button to insert a new table.
- Select multiple cells in the new table by either clicking and dragging or Ctrl-clicking multiple cells.
- Press the table dialog toolbar button again.
- Press the "Ok" button in the table dialog.
If you check the console you will see the described error, and the Table Dialog will stay in open.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Table Dialog removed
- Version changed from 3.5 to 3.2.2
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted