Ticket #6896 (closed Bug: fixed)
Pasting into Source view in full-screen does not work
|Reported by:||Ken||Owned by:||garry.yao|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
Using Chrome 8.0.552.224 and CKEditor 3.5 (revision 6230), pasting from clipboard while in maximized Source view does not work.
- open CKEditor,
- 'Maximize' and 'New Page'
- add sample content in "design view"
- switch to "Source view" while still in full-screen
- ctrl-v or right-click-paste clipboard text directly into source.
Clipboard text does not paste properly. Text will paste properly if 'maximize' is switched off and is no longer full-screen.
- Keywords WebKit added; pasting, source removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed