Pasting into Source view in full-screen does not work
|Reported by:||Ken||Owned by:||garry.yao|
Description (last modified by fredck)
Using Chrome 8.0.552.224 and CKEditor 3.5 (revision 6230), pasting from clipboard while in maximized Source view does not work.
- open CKEditor,
- 'Maximize' and 'New Page'
- add sample content in "design view"
- switch to "Source view" while still in full-screen
- ctrl-v or right-click-paste clipboard text directly into source.
Clipboard text does not paste properly. Text will paste properly if 'maximize' is switched off and is no longer full-screen.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords WebKit added; pasting source removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed