IE/Opera: RTL language direction is not preserved when enter is pressed at the end of a list.
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.5|
|Keywords:||IE Opera IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE (or Opera 11).
- Paste in the following code:
<p> paragraph 1</p> <ol> <li> list item 1 <ol> <li> list item 2 <ol> <li> list item 3</li> </ol> </li> </ol> </li> </ol>
- Press CTRL + A and click on RTL icon.
- Place the cursor at the end of the last list item.
- Press Enter 3 times.
Expected: The cursor should remain on the right and the language direction should be RTL.
Actual: The cursor is on the left and the language direction is be LTR.
Change History (11)
Changed 5 years ago by james c
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review