Ticket #6978 (closed Bug: worksforme)
Opera: flash preview doesn't work on Windows XP
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM Opera||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in Opera.
- Open Flash dialog
- Enter a url into the flash dialog, for example http://ckeditor.com/userfiles/flash/Buttons.swf
- Click on the preview area
Expected: A preview of the flash content can be seen in the preview pane of the dialog.
Actual: The flash preview does not appear in the preview pane.
(Tested on Opera 11.00 and Windows XP)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords XP removed
- Version changed from 3.5.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted