Nested inline styling
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.3.2|
Description (last modified by fredck)
- Load the following in the source view (important to be in source view):
- Back to wysiwyg, put the caret at the end of the line with mouse click.
- Type anything, like "aaa".
- Click the Bold button.
Several strange things happen:
- The elements path will show a nested <strong>.
- If you continue typing the text will be bold.
- Even if the text is bold, the toolbar button is not "on" (blue).
Introduced with the 3.3.2. Works well with the 3.3.1.
Confirmed with FF at least.
Change History (10)
Changed 5 years ago by Saare
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.