[Opera] Broken content after pasting as plain text and then edited
|Reported by:||nowotny||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.5|
In Opera when pasting as plain text the content is a bit messed up when you go and edit it in a specific way.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the demo of CKEditor ( http://ckeditor.com/demo ) and clear the content area with "New Page" button
2. Open attached example.txt and copy all the contents (four "paragraphs") to the clipboard
3. Paste the copied text into CKEditor with "Paste as plain text" button
4. Select and then delete the first paragraph (you end up with an empty first paragraph and the remaining three paragraphs)
5. Hit the delete key again to remove the empty paragraph
6. This results in the second and third paragraph merging together creating one paragraph while they should stay separate
If, after initial pasting the text, you switch to the source view and back everything works fine and the issue is not reproducible.
And if you look at the element's path of each paragraph right after initial paste you'll see that every other paragraph has a path of "body p p" while each should have only "body p".
This issue is only with Opera (I checked with latest stable version 11.01) and not present in Chrome, Firefox nor IE. OS is Windows XP.
Change History (8)
Changed 4 years ago by nowotny
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by krst
- Keywords Opera added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.2 (SVN - trunk) to 3.5