Ticket #7158 (closed Bug: fixed)
Image placeholder for inserting an iframe does not use the style attribute
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.5|
|Keywords:||ibm iframe||Cc:||damo, satya, jamescun|
- Open any sample from the nightly build.
- Insert an iframe, specifying a width and height on the General tab and a style on the Advanced tab that sets the width and height properties to different values e.g
General tab: width = 300, height = 500
Advanced tab: style = width: 600px; height: 200px;
Problem: The image placeholder in the editor uses the width and height values from the General tab but if you preview the iframe it uses the width and height set in the style attribute.
The image placeholder should also use the style attribute to give the user an accurate representation of the size of the iframe.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.5
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted