IE9 - SCAYT enabled, after inserting template, dialog does not close. js error thrown
|Reported by:||krst||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:||3.5.1|
|Keywords:||IE9, IE8||Cc:||SpellChecker.net, camden.michael@…, public@…|
IE9 in IE9 mode / Document mode IE9 standards
- enable SCAYT
- press "Insert template" button
- select one of templates
Template is added to editor area, dialog is closed.
- template is added to edit area
- dialog is still visible
in console, errors are thrown:
SCRIPT70: Permission denied _base.xd.js, line 3458 character 1 SCRIPT70: Permission denied _base.xd.js, line 5624 character 1
When SCAYT is disabled, everything is as expected.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by wwalc
- Component changed from UI : Dialogs to UI : Spell Checker
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.