FF - Font/Size/Styles not being continued on Enter
|Reported by:||lynne_kues||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM VendorFix||Cc:||satya_minnekanti@…, jamcunni@…|
Description (last modified by krst)
CKEditor 3.5.2 (revision 6449) FF 3.6.13
- Set the font and size.
- Create a list.
- Enter text for item 1. Press Enter.
- Enter text for item 2. Press Enter.
- Enter text for item 3. Press Enter.
Font is applied properly to the new items.
- Now go to the end of item 2 and click to move the cursor there.
- Press Enter and type.
Font is no longer applied properly.
This also happens when pressing Enter at the end of a paragraph. Expected behavior is that font/size of previous paragraph/list item will carry over.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by krst
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.2 to 3.0