IE we can't convert Numbered list to a Bulleted list and vice versa
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect
- Open CK Editor and type 2 paragraphs of text.
- select 2 paragraphs and click on Insert/Remove Numbered list button
- see that a Numbered list appears with 2 list items.
- Now select both list items and click on Insert/Remove Bulleted list button.
Numbered list is converted to a Bulleted list.
Nothing happens and we are seeing an error in IE and error says 'this.$currentStyle' is null or not an object.
same issue occurs when we try to convert a Bulleted list to a Numbered list.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Saare
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.3
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.5.3 (SVN - trunk)
Changed 4 years ago by Saare
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Saare
- Keywords IE added
- Owner set to Saare
- Status changed from confirmed to review