Ticket #7321 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE6: Right borders missing in dialog textfields in RTL languages
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM IE6||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the languages sample in IE6.
- Select a RTL language i.e. Arabic/Hebrew.
- Open the Table dialog.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
Result: See that the right border of the Style textfield is missing.
- Click into any of the other textfields & type some text.
Result: See that the right border is missing after entering text into a textfield (see screenshot).
- Click on the Table Properties tab.
Result: See that most of the right borders are missing.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to review
- Owner changed from Saare to garry.yao
comment:15 Changed 2 years ago by Saare
- Status changed from review to review_passed