IE Increasing indentation once of RTL Numbered/Bulleted not shown properly in editor body
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||tmonahan, jamescun, damo|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Editor and create a RTL Numbered/Bulleted list.
- Select the entire list and click on Increase Indent icon once.
Numbered/Bulleted list is indented once and it is moved to the left by 40 pixels.
Numbered/Bulleted list is indented once but the list not moved to left by 40 pixels ans stays in the same place.
when we look at HTML Source a margin-right:40px is applied to list
- Now select the list and click on Decrease Indent icon once.
Indentation applied to Numbered/Bulleted list is removed and it is moved to right by 40 pixels.
Indentation applied to Numbered/Bulleted list is removed but the list not moved to right by 40 pixels and it stays in the same place.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by krst
- Keywords IE7 IE8 added; IE removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 (SVN - trunk) to 3.4
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Cc changed from tmonahan,jamescun,damo to tmonahan, jamescun, damo
- Keywords IE added; IE7 IE8 removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review