WebKit: problems with editor interface after browser window resize
|Reported by:||Anna||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.0|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the replacebycode.html sample in Chrome or Safari.
- Change browser window width.
- The editor toolbar and right border do not reflow and the right editor border is gone. The HTML element containing the editor seems to occupy the whole window width.
Please note this happens to the first editor instance on the page with multiple editors OR to any CKEditor instance after you switch between Source and WYSIWYG view.
Change History (21)
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.